Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Cover Sale Runs Through the Month of Oct.

All Covers are $10.00 no matter the price marked.

Edits to premades can be done with an added fee. Fee depends on the edit.

I just added 190 new covers yesterday. Don’t miss out. I have all genres covered. Anything from children’s, Horror, Syfi, Erotica, Romance and so much more. But look through all the covers because I don’t separate genres.

Buy 8 covers and get the 9th free. Just showing my appreciation to my clients.

For each share you get $1.00 off your cover. So if you buy five covers and share five time then that is $5.00 off your order. But only $1.00 off one cover.

Please share the sale. It can be shared anyplace you think would be helpful to other authors, publishers, etc. I also do graphic, website work not just covers.

https://safariheatbooktoursandauthorservices.blogspot.com/p/pre-made-covers-for-sale.html


No comments: